Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My sorta day off

It's been a good day. I had all morning and afternoon off to get some things done that needed to be done. I slept till 9:15am. Tried to sleep longer but it's hared when I am use to getting up at 6:45 every morning. I did a little packing, I watched a fun movie, Derailed. It was a little slow but in the end really good. I went through papers that needed to either be thrown or filed. It feels good to get rid of piles and to throw things.

I went through some old picture albums. I love pictures. Well, most of them I love. There are always those old bad pictures when you were a kid. I wonder why my mom let me leave the house looking like that. And the glasses. Yuck and Yuck. They were always too big for my face. I'm going to make sure and dress my kids better then that... not that they have to be fashionable but really, not looking like I did sometimes. It's always fun to reminisce and look back years past. That's the best thing about pictures, they bring back so many wonderful memories.

And now I'm at work from 3:30-9:30. I'm just glad I had the day off.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Today was a great day to have off. I almost...ALMOST...called in sick. I would have really loved to stay curled up in my bed for another couple hours. I had overslept the way it was, but man, that would have been awesome.

I'm sorting through papers at work. That's been cleansing. I can understand how you feel.