Monday, September 22, 2008

Mental Preparation

Just needed to blog quick this morning before I start the day.

Having mixed feelings today. I am super excited that Eric starts his job today. It will be really good for him and will help pay the bills. He doesn't have to work till 2:30 so he doesn't get off till 10:30. Part of me is excited because I feel that I will have more motivation to do homework tonight. The other part of me is sad because I probably won't see him till tomorrow. Our schedules will be opposite one another which will come in handy when we have the baby but also tough for us to be together. Maybe it will just help us be more intentional about spending time together. AND really, it's only a few months. We can handle just about anything for a few months!

Getting myself mentally prepared for the week ahead. Or at least trying to. Still trying to get over this cold, which doesn't help. Also feeling VERY large today! I can't imagine having multiples. Defiantly ready to be done with the whole pregnancy thing. Or maybe I'm just done with the warm weather thing! Either way I'm tired of being huge! Kind of depressing that I have 9 more weeks left.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

9 more weeks will fly by! Soon you'll have a little child in your arms and your life will be changed forever. How exciting!

I'm really happy Eric got a job! That's so awesome and I think you're right that it's good you're on opposite schedules. That will be so helpful with the baby.

I'm just rambling here. Miss you lots. :)