Thursday, September 11, 2008

Underwear and Good Days

Not a lot new to post because all I did was sit in class all day.

Tonight we are headed to Eric's cousin's house for supper. Part of me wants to go and the other part is so overwhelmed by life (getting stuff done around the house) and homework. I just keep telling myself that it's okay to not stay all night and just come home at a decent time. We also just threw some laundry in and will throw it in the dryer before we head over there. That's how bad we needed to do laundry. Mainly because I'm running out of underwear that fits. I just need to break down and go buy some more at Vicky's. They have the best underwear! And what I have decided from this situation is that a good pair of underwear can really make your day better. A bad pair can make you uncomfortable all day and just make you crabby. So my new theory on crabby people is that they just need to go find a good pair of underwear. With that good pair of underwear you can take on the world.

Good pair of underwear = good day!

So tomorrow I will have good underwear again and a good day!

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Thank you for the reminder! I need to get to Vicky's for some new underwear too. Maybe that'll help my crabbiness. Or at least will make my trip in october so much more fun. :)

jen said...

Seriously. When you have on good underwear you really can take on the world. I'm so with you on this. I wondered if I was the only one who thought this. Glad I'm not!