Saturday, September 27, 2008

One other thought for the day

Another quick thought for the day.

Jeff stopped by the desk just now. Oh how I miss him. For those of you who don't know he has been coming through here almost everyday for years and years and years. He is mentally handicap but I'm not sure exactly what he has. BUT he is great! He remembers EVERYTHING! There was just a gentleman who walked through the OCC and Jeff recognized him. He graduated in '81. Not only did he recognize him but after the guy told him his first name he knew his last name and the year he started at the Sem. I wish I had a mind like that! Jeff also has a foot fetish so he pretended to walk to the bathroom just to see what shoes I am wearing. Such a classic Jeff move. He isn't around here much anymore because his sister moved further away. He stops by a couple times a week now.

The end...

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

K used to put her feet in the garbage can under the desk so he couldn't look at her feet. That always made me laugh.

He has an "a" word...it'll come to me.

I miss Jeff. Even on his bad days he still made my day complete. Sometimes two or three times over. :)