Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Weekend and Week

Quick little post before I finish uploading pictures from this weekend on facebook and then off to bed.

This past weekend we got out of town and headed towards the land of cheese, also known as Wis. We went to some friends wedding from college. It was so great to see them get married and I am so glad I was able to be there. I even stayed up till 12:30am Saturday night! I'm a risk taker, let me tell you!

Yesterday (Sunday) the drive back was good but once we hit town we were totally whipped. We really NEEDED groceries so we went to the store before we even came home because we knew we would never make it back out if we came home first. It took everything we had to shop and then carry the stuff up. We needed to do laundry also but that wasn't happening last night. Makes me REALLY miss living in Dells and having the laundry stuff in our own place. I keep reminding myself only a few more months of having to go down to the basement.

Last night I had a really hard time sleeping because my back hurt really bad. I think this happens when the baby is working on growing and gaining weight. Worked at 7:30am this morning so that didn't help at all either. Tomorrow morning I work at 7:30am again. I just keep telling myself that I will appreciate the paycheck when it comes.

This week I have so much homework to get done but don't have classes except for tomorrow afternoon. I will feel much better once this week is done and my family is here to visit. It's always good to have an event or something to look forward to!

No comments: