Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Habits

Today has been a great day. It's so nice to have finished 2 classes. (I will have totally finished 2 classes once I type my paper this afternoon). I would normally have class this afternoon from 1-4 but not anymore! I have extra time to relax and get homework done. Feels really good!

This afternoon I had a 1/2 massage. It was great. I feel so much better and didn't realize how tight I was in my shoulders. We only did a half hour because K thought it would be a good idea to make sure it's okay with my doctor before we go longer. I will talk to her tomorrow and am hoping that I can go back in a week or two and work on stretching and massaging my legs which will help with delivery. I also think I am going to send Eric to K. He could help Eric with his neck/upper back problem and I think help him with his new found lifting and working out regimen. K also helped me to think about asking the question of when I can work out again after the baby is born. Good things to ask the doctor!

So needless to say I'm glad I have had a little extra time to baby myself. I hope that being able to take care of myself physically and mentally will help me to be a better mother. I also hope that my better habits will help my child(ren) have better habits too.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Keith is the BEST! *sigh* I wish I lived in the cities...I miss Keith.

I'm glad you had a good massage. Truly the man has magic hands. Eric would totally benefit from him.