Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Procrastination

At the desk this morning again from 7:30am-1pm. Kind of a long shift but the idea is that I can get a lot of homework done and actually be forced to do it out of sheer boredom. We will see if that works. Just trying to get my surfing and brain turned on for the morning. Still feeling like I want to lay my head down on the desk and take a quick nap. Too bad that's not gonna happen.

I have my faculty approval interview today after class at 4pm. I was suppose to have a massage at 4:30 but because things haven't gotten going on this interview I was forced to cancel the massage and hopefully reschedule today for sometime this week. I REALLY need that massage.

It's also reading days here at good ole Luther Sem. In years past this would have meant a couple of days off. This year that translates into a lot to do both for school and at home. It's amazing how two of us generate so much more stuff to get done. We did laundry yesterday morning/early afternoon and yesterday evening I folded it. I finished up my presentation for this afternoon (still have a class this afternoon) and then headed to bed. I think I might be coming down with something so I want to nip that in the butt and get a little extra sleep.

Because I need to get a lot done this mornign here is my to do list:
1. Polish up my presentation for this afternoon
2. Work on my Ethics #3 paper
3. Work on Ethics #4 paper
4. And if I'm really good, work on Ethics #5 paper

Oh yeah, quick baby update. Tomorrow I switch to every week visits to the doctor. It's getting closer!

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Did you get rescheduled with Keith? He's awesome you know...but you know that because I've told you countless times.

Enjoy Reading Days. I always hated those - they threw me off my schedule and I hate when that happens. :)

Hugs!

Sarah said...

Yeah we rescheduled for next Tuesday. Probably worked out better anyhow! I had my faculty interview yesterday and I was approved so all is good there. I am working on finishing a second class this week and then the massage will feel a LOT better!

I haven't really felt like I have had reading days. I have so much to get done and have been working. I also had a class yesterday because it was only 6 weeks and the prof was gone last week so we needed to finish up the class. I could lament about being in class during reading days but it just feels good to have it done that I don't even care :)

So good to read that everything went well on your vacation!