Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things I Have Noticed Today

-- That I have only posted once this month and it's almost the middle of the month

-- I didn't realize that when people pass me in small spaces that I naturally suck in my stomach to allow them to get by. This doesn't work so well when you are as big as a house. And that people look at you like you are just standing in the middle of the room. Nope! I'm just really that big and I can't do anything about it. You will just have to squeeze through or go around.

-- I need to allow myself to rest. That sometimes I need to take that time even if others aren't super okay with me doing that. Sometimes I just need to do that for myself. I am not superwoman and I don't have to do it all and be all to everyone. And most people are okay with that. And I feel better now that I took the morning off and let my body rest.

No comments: