Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trying to Relax

Finally just got done with my little paper thing for my 6-week class that ended. It wasn't a huge burden but feels good to be done.

I'm just looking ahead to see what is next on my plate to get done. I work this weekend so I will have plenty of time sitting at the desk to get stuff done. One of which is writing my last sermon for senior preaching.

The last couple of days I have been a little more nervous about how classes and stuff are going to get done and how that is all going to work out. I talked with one of my profs and he was so great about everything. He said just keep doing the work for the weeks and we will just figure it out when we need to. He also reminded me that we are over half over with course work so not to worry too much. Made me feel a lot better and to just relax about school work a little more.

And tonight is Grey's. I have a couple of friends coming over and I plan on just relaxing. I been having trouble sleeping lately and I think it's because stress and hormones. Taking some me time should hopefully help.

Speaking of me time! I scheduled Eric for an hour massage with K today for Monday morning and I scheduled myself for a half hour again on Tuesday afternoon. We are going to work on my lower body this next time and stretching a little more so I am more prepared for labor. Hopefully this baby can wait to come till after then!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Keith is so addicting. It can be scary.