Monday, October 13, 2008

Tums and Maternity Belts: two of my favorite things

I just need to share quick before I work on finishing my Holy Spirit paper.

I have been having such horrific back pain. Well, it was just annoying and hard to stand up for the last few days. Yesterday afternoon/last night it was horrible. I thought that maybe I was going into labor because I looked it up and sometimes you can just have back labor. Who knew?!?! The pain was kind of coming and going about every 15minutes too. I thought I would just wade it out and see if I could sleep that night, if not then I would have to call the doctor. I made it to sleep and woke up a few times through out the night but managed to fall back asleep. I decided that if I wasn't able to fall back asleep then I probably needed to do something about it :)

I also sent Eric out to Target to try to find a maternity belt. What's a maternity belt you might ask? Well click on the link and you will see. Of course no such luck that Target would carry them. They just have them for you to order online. Who thinks.. I want to wear that! I think I will just get one and have it on hand. No one. You only get it and wear it if you have to, in an emergency. And in such emergency you don't have time to order it online and wait for it to get here.

Once I figured out that BabiesRUs has them they were closed so I couldn't call to see if they actually carry them or just have them online.

So this morning my back was feeling a little better and I could stand-up so I can up to work at the infodesk. When the clock struck 9:30am I called over the BabiesRUs and Yippie they had them.. and even carried them in the store. Amazing.

So I called up the hubby and sent him on a maternity belt run. What a husband! So I put it on just about a half hour ago and it is the best thing since tums! I just feel so much better. Life is good again!

The End