Sunday, October 12, 2008

Productivity

Yesterday I was actually semi productive. In between clicking the refresh button on facebook I actually got a lot done.

While I was at work Eric decided that we needed to go out on a date last night. It's been so long since we have just gone out, just the two of us. We are both really bad at inviting others or making plans with everyone else. I asked for some Eric time last night earlier in the week and I got date night. It was amazing! We went out to the Old Spaghetti Works downtown. It was just a cool little environment and REALLY good food. It was really good to catch-up about the week and I hadn't realized how much I forgot to fill him in on. Ooops! And then we got home, watched some tv we had taped and I went to bed so I could be back at the desk at 8:30am. Perfect night and I even got 8 hours of sleep in. What more could a pregnant girl ask for?!?!?! Not much that is for sure.

This morning got to work at the infodesk. Wrote my mission sermon for my Monday's senior preaching class. Was done with it by 9:30. Yay for the Holy Spirit!

I drempt about the baby last night again. I can't remember what but that it was something about holding him and how much I wanted to hold him. Granted I'm holding him in my huge abdomen area but it's not the same. I think he and I both want him to be out. He's not so much all about the kicks anymore as he is about pushing his body in a way that he gets a little bit more room to move. I was reading a book last night and he is now over a foot head to butt.. that doesn't even count his legs. No wonder I feel like a house. And he should weigh about 5lbs now. I had Eric take some pictures last night of how big I am. ( I will post them later as I get them uploaded off the camera) We then looked back on pictures from a month ago. HOLY CRAP! I have grown so much. It's hard to tell when you are with yourself all the time. No wonder I am so tired all the time and my back hurts. I still have a month left. How does that work?!?! There is no way I can get bigger, and if so how?

So my goal for the rest of the morning is to get this Holy Spirit paper finished. Ready, Set, GO!

No comments: