Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh Baby

No baby yet. Eric thinks that if he just names a time and date that the baby (and my body) are going to listen and the baby is going to come. He has officially named Friday for when the baby is coming. He is so silly... God knows that I have too much to do before the 23rd much less before Friday. Silly, silly, Eric.

This weekend the family was here. It was wonderful to have them around and to have them help get a few extra things in order. I finally cleaned out the crib a little more and it is no longer another storage bin. I also had the parents take a few extra things back with them that we don't have room for. One of them being the window air conditioner.

After the family left yesterday I took a quick little nap and then Eric and I went to Target to get a few extra things that we will need if the baby does come soon. Here's the list:
1. Diaper Garbage Can thing
2. Wet Wipes
3. Breast Pump (it's great how when you are standing in the isle trying to figure out what you should buy how many women walk by and try to help. All of them kept suggesting the same one so we were sold on it. At first I think Eric was a little weirded out by the "women talk" but then realized how nice it was to have advice from women who know more and had experience this whole thing. And those breast pumps are not cheap.. and it's not like you can try them out to see if you like them and decide you want to try something different. You are kind of stuck with it when you open the box. So that was our breast pump buying Target experience.
4. Extra Boppy slip cover things (not for in case but when the baby spits up all over everything)

I think that's all we bought for the baby. That's enought for him for a while. He is too expensive and he's not even born yet! And spoiled by the Grandmas.

1 comment:

rachel said...

I can't wait till the baby's here! I'll have to see if my boss will give me some time off so I can at least visit! :)