Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Morning Rant

Defiantly getting to be that time of the year. It keeps getting darker and darker in the mornings when I get up. :( I like light I have decided and mainly don't like this time of the year because of the lack of sunlight. I have also learned about myself this week that it's not the getting up that I mind so much as the getting ready. If only I could just roll out of bed and show up to work. Probably wouldn't go over so well.

Today's To do List:
-See yesterdays to do list

I do have the project done but I have 2 1/2 papers to write for ethics. SO CLOSE! I might write a lament later today as I am working on them.

I have a doctors appointment today. Once I wake up I will be excited to go. It's getting closer and closer. 4 1/2 weeks left and he is defiantly gaining weight. I am so ready for him to be here and at the same time getting a little nervous that in a few weeks I will have a baby. I don't think it's totally real yet. I am also a little nervous about school stuff and that I will allow myself the time off to be a mom. I want to enjoy that time with him and not be stressed.

Also went through my approval interview with the two faculty I was assigned. It wasn't painful at all and they approved me. Good to have that done and I can check it off my to do list.

No comments: